APTA Launches #ChoosePT Campaign: Check out episode 92 on the Pintcast for more information!
- Check out the campaign website, including the toolkit here.
- Don’t forget to RSVP to the National Student Conclave event. Each early check-in means $1 for the Foundation!
PTs and Imaging:
- APTA Orthopaedic Section’s Imaging Special Interest Group White Paper
- Wisconsin PTs able to order x-ray
Check out the up to date information from Myopain here.
The APTA has dry needling resources here.
Tennessee gains right to dry needle–July 1, 2016
- Read a statement from Joe Black, PT on the legislative efforts undertaken by TPTA.
NCPTA continues to battle anti-dry needling legislation.
Washington holds Sunrise Review for right to Dry Needle.
Changes to the Stark Law:
- Full citation: Peter E. Morris, MD et al. Standardized Rehabilitation and Hospital Length of Stay Among Patients With Acute Respiratory Failure: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA, June 2016 DOI:10.1001/jama.2016.7201
WHAT THE HELL THEATRE